The weather is getting better and I am getting so excited for all things spring! Who else? Our home recently went under full KonMari Transition and brought on all the spring feels. We are obsessed with how much we organized and cleared out. The method was more than just clearing out too, it taught us to appreciate every little thing we have even more than we already did.
Since we have way less clutter, a lot of my favorite things stand out more. Here are my top 10 latest favorites 🤍🌵☀️
Dainty Jewelry Studio on Etsy makes beautiful and affordable jewelry. I love browsing her things and finally selected this adorable gold J necklace. I picked it up in the Fall last year and I have had it on since. I was looking for a while for a dainty gold necklace to sit on my collar bone. I selected the 15" gold filled and I haven't had to take it off for showers or anything, which is right up my ally when it comes to jewelry. The J is for Joey and similar to how I write my J’s too 🤍
2. TUMBLERS - Starbucks makes the cutest tumblers and they are some of my favoriteS to use. They help me stay on top of drinking water since they are super simple to carry around and have with me throughout the day, no matter what I'm doing. If you've read my best life guide
you know I am big about following yourself around with water. These tumblers make it perfect and I love the seasonal exclusive designs.
- Lets just say I felt like I was stepping into butter or silk soft flour when I tried on these slippers. Holy comfort. Coming up in my travel blog post I share all about my latest, insane Walmart finds. I am usually not a walmart shopper but I searched high and low for a super comfortable and affordable house slipper and they had it for the best price. I ended up getting some other great things that I have been loving for travel and will be sharing that in my travel blog post too. These slippers are memory foam bottoms and were on sale for under $15. Such a good deal and they are so good, thick, warm and well made. I am so happy with these, I had been searching for weeks to find the perfect pair.
4. AE LEGGINGS
- I am legging picky. Are you? I love the high rise aerie chill leggings from American Eagle and the VS Anytime Leggings. VS ones are a little thicker and have extra length, so they are my definite go to for dead of winter + travel. They are so comfortable too and wear well. The AE ones are the perfect light weight but still good thickness and coverage legging. They hold their shape and tuck you in just enough. I love the high rise and where they sit on my ankles also. They are really so good. I love pairing them with the AE boyfriend sweater. I'm all about comfort and this combo is so comfy and well worth the buy.
5. STRESS AWAY ROLL-ON - This roller of essential oils literally saves my every day. I really don't know how else to put it. I am so much more going with flow during chaotic work or home life when I apply or smell this roller. I work so much more efficiently. You need it. It doubles as a perfume too so I love that and our dogs love it for fireworks, car rides, nails and vet visits. It's super compact so it fits perfect in anything. One for the desk, one for the purse, one for your pocket. Seriously, it is that good!
6. 180 SNACKS SKINNY RICE BARS
- probably the most amazing, quick and on the go snack I have found in a long time. Minimal ingredients, low calorie and so many good flavors. These are so good to pop in your purse or leave in the car for super quick snacks. I pair it with my Ningxia Red Packets
and I am fueled and ready to go for anything at anytime. The combo crushes sluggish days. The antioxidant drink gives you tons of natural energy and is so so beneficial to your health. The bars are the perfect anytime snack and they curb your hunger perfectly. They have so many good flavors to chose from. I find the snack bars at TJMaxx but I linked some here too.
7. BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
- I am up to three pairs! I want them everywhere so that I am always using them. The other day, Joey and I went to meet a friend for lunch in Cape May, NJ. I'm telling ya, I literally could not see the specials board like I used to so I am so happy I invested in a few of these! I have to be way more intentional about wearing them this I stare at screens daily for hours. Here are the three colors I have. I got them from amazon at such good prices and I love the quality. A few were on a crazy flash sale for around $10. Such a good deal for something that will benefit you tremendously if you are always staring at screens.
8. THIS PEN
- I love writing with a smooth pen that sharpens my hand writing. At one time or another, we have all written with a pen and noticed how it wrote for us. Let me tell you, these bic pens are that for me. It really is a top favorite right now. For the New Year I picked up this adorable leopard schedule book from Urban Outfitters and I want to keep it nearer than my previous calendars. I love how this pen writes in it and how I can write small with it. This design is sold out but they do have others. It is such a good planner.
I am loving them. I just ordered one for the guest room and I am debating which one I want for the living room. I am loving all of these but mostly that top middle one! I picked the blue velvet one for the guest room, it pulls the color out of this gorgeous carpet I got for in there. I'll have a blog post up soon on the remodel of that room once it is done. The farmhouse boho combo in there is so dreamy 🤍🌵✨ I cant wait to share it with you all! We have a big, square, country style plaid pouf in the game room that we love from HH Magnolia at Target. Are you on the pouf train?
I finally splurged and got really nice makeup brushes. I am obsessed with how these feel like silk. They are such good quality. They don’t irritate my skin one bit which I love. I went with the YL Savvy Minerals brushes after tons of research since I have super sensitive facial skin. They distribute makeup so nicely too and I need all the help I can get there.
I have a feeling these are going to be on my favorite list for a long time. Another new makeup that I picked up from there was this mascara
. I actually swapped the wand out for one I love and I am literally obsessed with the mascara now. It doesn’t get into my eyes, comes off easily when you wash but not easily otherwise. It doesn’t flake or smear and with a different brush, it applies so smoothly and makes your lashes so long and nice. It’s a really nice formula.
I love the feeling of just loving the things you own. Don’t you? Happy Sunday friends, see you over on facebook!
If you’d like to read more on the blog I mentioned with the water,
This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. You can shop by clicking on the photos 🤍🌵☀️
Make sure you’re subscribed
to my blogs to be the first to know on latest 🤍